Part of Olympia Development of Michigan's $200 million commitment to District Detroit was met with a mixed-use office building at 2715 Woodward Ave, Detroit.
This $70 million, five-story, 30,000 sqft building is the new home of international business strategy consulting firm, Boston Consulting Group, and law firm, Warner Norcross + Judd. The building features masonry construction & floor-to-ceiling glass, sealed by Industrial Services’ professional caulkers. In addition, we installed:
• 25,000 sqft of air barrier
• 2,500 sqft of dampproofing
• 2,500 ft of firestopping at edge of slab to curtain wall glass
• 20,000 ft of joint sealants at curtain wall glass perimeters
• 3,500 ft of masonry joint sealants
• 3,500 ft of site sealant