Apprentices / Laborers
Candidates must be hard working, intelligent and interested in learning all aspects of our specialty trade. You will learn to stage, measure, mark and layout areas where our work will be performed. You can expect to be performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
Tradesmen / Foremen
We are currently seeking experienced tradesmen whose duties will include but are not limited to:
- Caulking and sealing of joints in buildings and other structures to seal them watertight.
- Applying cold membrane waterproofing in liquid or sheet good rolls.
- Epoxy injection with pressure equipment to fractures and cracks in buildings to restore them to structural integrity.
- Application of elastomeric coatings, epoxy coatings and traffic coatings.
- Installation of fire rated joints.
- Power washing to clean and restore buildings.
- OSHA 30 hour certification preferred.
It can be expected that candidates would:
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
We are currently seeking Interns to work directly with Owners, Estimators and Superintendents in various aspects of construction and industrial projects- Project bid to close out. Job functions may include: document control, assisting in the estimating process, project drawing quantity takeoffs, maintaining project files and administrative duties. Candidates should be working towards a bachelor’s degree in Construction Management and have strong communication skills and have a detail oriented focus.
Industrial Services offers an excellent working environment that allows for a broader experience not typically found in large construction corporations.
Project Estimator / Manager
We are currently seeking a motivated, service oriented, Dealmaker proficient in Project Estimating and Managing. Estimating experience with the ability to take off and price self-performed sub trade work is preferred. The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Clients is essential.
A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is preferred but not critical if you are the right person. Preferred candidates have 2-5 years of estimating experience in a commercial or industrial construction setting. Since our work is literally in the ‘details’ of our projects, the ideal candidate will be very detail oriented and focused.